exigence: A demand or urge to do something.
- Depending on the topic or information type, it could mean a certain demand, or rather an urge that is more self involved than a demand for someone or something else.
rhetorical situation: The basis of a rhetorical event that has an issue, audience, and set of constraints.
- The genre of literature that it pertains to can cause the rhetorical situation to change, say if it is directed towards an audience or a specific person, the situational view would be different and the context of the rhetoric would also be different.
composing: The collective body of important features made by the author in their creation of their literary work.
- Each piece of composing is different depending on the genre and style the author uses in their work.
discourse community: Group of people who share a set of beliefs or assumptions about an issue and ways of communicating the goals.
- Depending on each groups ideals, the genre of discourse can always be different.
audience: Assembled spectators or listeners at an event.
- Because of the variety of audience, such as a single person, a group, blind, deaf, and or religious, the genre and way they interpret the message will be different.
multimodality: Describes communication practices in terms of the textual, aural, linguistic, spatial, and visual resources, modes, used to compose messages.
- Because of the multitude of practices, the multimodality can be many different genres and mean very different things depending on the situation and type of mode being presented.
circulation: Public knowledge.
- Depending on the genre, the knowledge gained can vary from many topics, and how people react can vary as well.
Maricopa Community Colleges Launch Program To Help Youth In Foster Care Finish College Click here
exigence of the article: To help children in foster care graduate college.
audience: Students who were a product of foster care or people who want to help others who would want to know this information.
rhetorical situation: Persuaded the audience that there is a problem and that the solution they present is a necessity.
composition: While short the article presents a problem and a solution, which gives the audience knowledge, making it a composition.
compose: The internet has a more standard rule of keeping it short, simple, or if that is not possible entertaining through a long composition.While it is similar to keep the reader interested in academic papers, it is different in the aspect that it does not have to be a certain length to have an impact.
discourse community: The community that responded was highly accepting of this plan and wanted to know more information to help those they know.
Twitter: 9, 835 followers
Google plus: 212,129 views
Marcipoa Community College has picked up the story.