- explain how the issue you’re discussing is an actual problem
- how significant it is
- what kind of people are hurt by your problem
- who is benefiting from the problem as it is unsolved
- repurpose the work you completed from your Infographic and Literature Review
- explain in detail any solutions that have been tried on a scale large enough to study
- describe any current proposals that are being made by current politicians, organizations, or interested parties.
- find out how the public has received those programs/proposals.
- What objections exist against those professional proposals
- propose a solution of your own which can encompass several aspects of your sources’ proposals
- anticipate opposition to your proposal and demonstrate how those potential objections can be overcome in your solution
- justify taking the action you suggest.
Summarize what the assignment is requiring you to do
This assignment is requiring me to use the knowledge I have learned from my infographic and research, and apply it to my own proposal of the problems and solutions.
- integration of sources
- MLA formatting and mechanics