Five goals that I have for English 102 are:
- Learning more terms. I understand what happens I just do not know the name for them. For example, I did not know that I understood what irony was until someone in class gave me an example, then I knew instantly. I never really understand by just writing down a lot of definitions, although I learned very well by examples in everyday life.
- Broadening my writing. I have not written many educational or book pieces that are recommended by professors.
- Writing and not getting bored with assigned work.
- Turning assignments in early.
- And writing with a better vocabulary.
My three strengths as a writer are:
- I can be detailed but not too detailed that it is boring.
- If it interests me I can be very creative.
- Biggest strength would be my imagination.
My three weakness as a writer are:
- I do not stay interested for long on assigned work.
- My sentence structure is horrible.
- Worst weakness would be my vocabulary.
My experiences in writing are limited to classroom AP English, where we wrote essays every day for the class year. If I was interested in the topic I loved to write about many different options for one topic not able to decide.
My writing involving social media is limited to Facebook, and I have only had an account for about two years. My experience is controversial. I love how Facebook allows me access to information, but hate…..(but maybe also like) how many arguments it starts.
I follow Facebook pretty actively. I check messages about every hour and look at the news feed five times a day.